F.Y.I: Daily Make-up.

3.21.2012


MY DAILY MAKE-UP:

1. Shiseido Compact ; I love this compact! It doesn't feel heavy on the skin and isn't super matted so the skin can maintain a nice glow. Also, this is the only brand I have found so far that makes Olive shades so I use O60 which is the darkest shade they have. 

2. Laura Mercier Mineral Powder Bronzer ; Laura Mercier is my favorite brand when it comes to natural looking colours. No one ever wants to walk out of the house looking like an oompa loompa (minus snooki of course) and I love the shade of her bronzer. The mineral powder form too is nice because you can have real control of how much you put on and is easy to build on the darker you get this summer. You can find it here

3. Contour Cheek Brush ; I bought this brush in a set a long time ago and I really like the shape because I can contour my cheeks very nicely with it. It's also great for using dry and blending your make-up. Similar here and here

4. Chanel Intense Eye Pencil ; This pencil is great for highlighting the inner corners of your eyes. It instantly brightens up the eyes and makes them stand out. When I don't have a lot of time to apply make-up, I sometimes will wear a little bit of this on the inner corners of my eyes and add a bit of mascara and my face looks instantly awake and refreshed.



5. Chanel Eyebrow Pencil  ; I have naturally jet-black hair and so my eyebrows are very dark. Chanel has been the only brand so far that makes a noir eye brow pencil. I seriously can't live without it. 

6. Laura Mercier 'Caviar' Stick Eye Pencil in Jungle ; This is a nice versatile eye pencil. You can use it to create and define a nice smokey eye or (as I use it) as an eye liner. I like that its dark enough to define my eye but the green colour doesn't make it super harsh and brings out the green and yellow tones in my eyes. 

7. Laura Mercier 'Caviar' Eye Liner in Black ; For when I want to go darker or do a cat eye. This product is very manageable to work with and stays on for a long time which is great for night time use. 

8. Eyelash curler, need I say more. Similar here.

9. Shiseido Perfect Rouge Lip Colour - Matte Coral Glow ; I like Shiseido's lip colours cause they have a nice variety that goes with the tone of my skin and they have a good amount of oils that the colour glides on nicely. I've been enjoying the matte look lately because it's not so in-your-face like a glossy colour would be for daytime. 


Any questions? Please don't hesitate to ask! I am a huge fan of beauty products and have pretty much tried everything out there so if you'd like to know more, let me know! 
 XX
M.E.
(PH: M.E. please credit) 

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated! xx

mindy erazo All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger