Favorite Things: Photographer Billy Kid.

4.15.2012

I can not rave enough about this genius man. The Kidd, that is, Billy Kidd. Probably one of the most brilliant photographers of my generation. I seriously idolize this man, his type of photography is what I only dream of creating. His portraits are absolutely flawless everything he shoots is absolutely enchanting. AHH I would love to be a fly on the wall in his studio and hope to absorb even the tiniest bit of his genius. Please Mr. Billy Kidd, hire me as your intern! haha but seriously.....please......?







SEE HOW BRILLIANT THIS MAN IS! I cannot get enough! How incredible are his abstract nudes? uh, dying. 
Working out of Brooklyn, Mr. Kidd shoots portraiture, abstract work with a mix of fashion style photography. I love the high contrast in his editing and the simplicity of the photographs. 
Check out his website with more of his work here.

Now, go drool on his website like I do everyday. 

XX
M.E.
(PH: I was shot by billy kidd tumblr)

1 comments :

Comments are always appreciated! xx

mindy erazo All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger