Jet Set.

7.30.2012

New York City. The concrete jungle. My dream city! I'm so excited to be going back to frolic along 5th avenue. I was fortunate enough to live there last summer while studying at Parsons The New School and just fell head over heels. I would move here in a heart beat but for now, a short visit will suffice. I'm excited to go see some shows on Broadway (we bought tickets for Sister Act and Nice Work If You Can Get It and hopefully we can squeeze in a Cirque Du Soleil show), the amazing restaurants that kick my town's derrière, sight seeing, shopping, and of course incredible art museums. 
I'm trying to really enjoy my time while I'm there so I decided to not take my computer, which will be the reason for my lack of posts this week but you can keep up to date with my travels on twitter and on instagram
Got to go finish packing! Have a good week dolls, see you all next Monday! 

XX
M.E.
(PH: Tumblr)

4 comments :

  1. I'd love to live in New York! It's my dream city too. Enjoy your trip! :)

    - Em ♥
    Blog: http://www.blogger.com/follow-blog.g?blogID=4413003824616086646
    Bloglovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/3565585/a-mademoiselles-world

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to see New York one day. You are so lucky :)I found your lovely blog in my IFb group and I am now following. Stop by and follow back if you like what you see :)
    xo
    Dora
    http://adropofindigo.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful city! Have a great time :)

    Would you like to follow each other via GFC? I am now following you~ :)

    -Tammy
    http://silksatinlace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pictures are beautiful!
    Came across your blog from a comment you left on my page ages ago.

    You have a really inspirational blog, it's so nice for me to be able to swoon over new york and the style when im sat in boring England!

    Lucy xxx

    afashionableaffair.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always appreciated! xx

mindy erazo All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger