The Perfect Pied-à-Terre.

7.15.2012

I have always had a strong interest in interior design and have really considered going to school for it after graduating. Naturally, I have bookmarks and bookmarks of online architecture websites and design blogs and have been subscribed to Veranda magazine since I was in high-school. So, we will see where that goes! Anyways, I found this gorgeous gorgeous sorry, did I mention GORGEOUS apartment in San Francisco of wine-makers Jean-Charles and Gina Boisset. Such a beautiful color scheme with luxurious details. The perfect dream home.














So lavish. I love the accents of fur and feathers and so many mirrors really expanding the space. Flawless.

XX
M.E.
(PH:architecture by andrew skurman, interiors 
by andrew fisher and jeffry weisman; 
all photography by   lisa romerein)

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated! xx

mindy erazo All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger