Lists & lists & lists.

8.21.2012

I am a very avid list maker. Lists for the grocery store, for my daily to-do's, my goals, books I've read, the lists go on and on. When I came across Many Small Guesses flikr page with her set of Book of Lists I was immediately intrigued. I went through every list she posted and it sort of warmed my heart. A beautiful compilation of words in theme per list and although one may think this is a shallow set of words, there is something really deep and poetic about each list. I felt as if I was reading someone's diary without permission yet I couldn't put it down. Really beautiful. Here are some of my favorites. Please enjoy.




C'est belle, non? 
Make sure to check out more of these lists on Flikr here.

XX
 

(Images via many small guesses on flikr)

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated! xx

mindy erazo All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger