Blog Crush: Yvonne Koné.

11.04.2012

As a blogger, I get a lot of my inspiration from other bloggers. Magazines and websites are great but I really enjoy reading about other people's opinions because on a blog, the restrictions are way different than the opinion of a writer from Vogue. So, I thought I would start a new section called 'Blog Crush' where I show you blogs and bloggers that I love and inspire me.
Starting off, I would like to introduce to you accessories designer Yvonne Koné. She makes beautiful European handbags and shoes and takes incredible pictures to document her creative processes and her inspirations. Most of Koné's images are photographed by a friend of hers, Line Thit Klein. The photography work is so stunning. I went through her blog in a day, I couldn't take my eyes off of it! Take a look for yourself.




SO BEAUTIFUL. I'm completely enamored by every single image and Koné's accessory designs are incredibly chic as well, make sure to check out her blog here.

XX

2 comments :

  1. I totally agree! I love finding inspiration for other blogs/sites etc. It inspires my little blog so much!! Thank you for sharing these amazing pictures, I'm going to check her out!

    xoxo,
    Alyssa

    sincerelytrulyscrumptious.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the last picture...beautiful.
    Maybe follow each other on BLOGLOVIN and GFC???
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always appreciated! xx

mindy erazo All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger