Wedding: The Lane.

4.08.2013


I am completely smitten over a new website I discovered called THE LANE. Dedicated to weddings and brides, this website was created to help women plan their perfect wedding that is completely unique to them and their style. Perfect for the not-so-typical brides and brides to be out there. Beautiful for inspirations and style guides for picking the perfect dress for your perfect day and everything else in between.


 

This style guide is a stunning mix of designer dresses for a gorgeous destination wedding. These pictures are absolutely breathtaking and the styling is fantastic. I can't get over how beautiful these looks are! Now, would someone like to propose to me soon so I can start picking out a dress for my destination wedding?? I'm joking, uh, sort-of.....


(PH: The Lane via 

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated! xx

mindy erazo All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger