Decor: Vince Camuto's Manor.

7.01.2013

This Jazz Age Manor took on a serious upgrade under the design hands of fashion entrepreneurs Vince Camuto and his wife/business partner Louise. Originally built in the 1900s, this manor has a beautiful history to it that the Camuto's wished to keep while vamping it with some modern elements and decor. This home is absolutely stunning. I almost fell off my chair when I saw the kitchen and dining space but this whole house had my jaw to the floor. It has an understated elegance while keeping the decor simple and neutral. I'm in love. When can I move in with you Mr. and Mrs. Camuto?







Beautiful, no? Check out more IMAGES and the FULL ARTICLE on the restoration of this manor. The story is quite fascinating. 


(Images from Architectural Digest//
edits via honestlywtf)

1 comments :

Comments are always appreciated! xx

mindy erazo All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger