Accessory: Wide Brimmed Wool Hat.

9.06.2013

Fall is quickly approaching and there is nothing that I love more than fall accessories. Hats, beanies, tights, and scarves. Can't get enough. Lately, I've been lusting after the lovely wide brimmed wool hats everyone has been wearing and I knew I had to get one for myself. I've struggled to find the perfect one but the other day I stumbled upon a cute wide brimmed fedora on PIPERLIME that is way more 'laid-back chic' than 'Jersey Shore' so I'm thrilled. It's coming in the mail as we speak but I already love it and feel the need to also add a floppy wool hat to my closet soon too. I'm counting down the days till the forecast is in the 60's and I can wear all my favorite accessories.  



1. CATARZI || 2. RAG & BONE || 3. BRIXTON || 4. MICHAEL STARS



(PH: tumblr/Brixton.com
/tumblr)

6 comments :

  1. Really nice, I like a lot the perfecto look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. honestly, can't get enough of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed. Accessories make fall the greatest season!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love hats! I have a vintage blue velvet one that I love for fall!
    Xo
    Kate
    http://www.stilettoedtosteeltoed.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love wide bream hats! Can't wait to get a couple for hanging out at the beach in this summer x

    www.insidein-insideout.net

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always appreciated! xx

mindy erazo All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger