Colour Spotlight: Pale Pink.

3.28.2012

J'adore!  
Nothing says spring time like pastel colours and what better way to welcome this pretty weather with a hint of pale pink. It's so subtle that even a head to toe look doesn't look overwhelming. 
I'm smitten over T by Alexander Wang pale pink dress with the cutouts from his Spring/Summer 2012 collection. It's so feminine and edgy at the same time.
For those of you who are lucky enough to have blonde tresses, try adding a touch of pink to your ends or even at the back/bottom of your hair to add a pretty touch of colour when you pull your hair up in a pony or a braid!

Anyone tried pale pink in their wardrobe yet?

 XX
M.E.
 

(PH: Images via tumblr ; Collage: M.E.)

4 comments :

  1. I completely agree, I have not incorporated it yet but definitely wanting to this summer, it is so lovely :)


    angela - the lovely cup

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, I think pale pink is going to be my go to colour this season :) I hope you will follow my blog :)

    leopardinleather.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty. I wore light pink once this spring, hoping I'll be able to restyle it and wear it again.

    xx
    meinmode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always appreciated! xx

mindy erazo All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger