Le Weekend.

3.23.2012

I am officially on Spring Break kiddies and couldn't be happier! I really need this break from classes. So far I have had a successful start. I went and saw The Hunger Games last night (which was SO good) and this morning I got to go to my favourite breakfast placed called Snooze to catch up and say ta ta for now to my best friend.

Unfortunately, It won't be all fun and games for me this break. I have to work on photo projects, figure out my schedule for next semester, study for a midterm, and work on a research paper. ugh. At least I can do it outside while enjoying the sun and getting a much needed tan. 
But before I start with all that, I will definitely be enjoying today and tomorrow with good company, celebrating my dear mother's birthday and catching up on some much needed sleep. 

How's everyone else's weekend looking like?

XX
M.E.
(PH: M.E. // tumblr)

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated! xx

mindy erazo All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger