My Week via Instagram.

3.26.2012

1. I received the April issue of Marie Claire magazine featuring Leighton Meester whom I LOVE. I haven't had enough time to sit down and read through it all yet but I'm definitely making some time now that I'm on break. 

2. I just bought some new Essie nail polish that is the perfect mix of red and orange for spring time and this Low Luv ring in a vintage gold color. It's a fun ring with the perfect edge. You can find it here.

3 & 4.  I did some shopping with my Mother this weekend and we stumbled upon Two Hands Paperie. It's a beautiful paper store that is bursting with elegant stationary, art books, and anything and everything you could want for paper options. As an artist, I literally was in a mini heaven. We spent about an hour just browsing and I ended up purchasing some much needed moleskin notebooks. I will be back their soon though to buy nice papers and for some of the most whimsical celebration cards. 

Hope everyone had a fantastic week and weekend and Happy Monday!

XX
M.E.
(PH: mindy_erazo on Instagram ; Collage: M.E.)

1 comments :

Comments are always appreciated! xx

mindy erazo All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger