Christian Siriano Spring 2013 RTW Collection.

9.09.2012

Christian Siriano is so dear to my heart. I have an unhealthy obsession with Project Runway and his season is still my favorite. Mr. Siriano is never one to disappoint with his collections. Stunning color palettes and silhouettes that would make any women look and feel like a princess. His Spring 2013 Ready-to-wear collection is no different. The pastel blues, pinks, and sea foam greens look beautiful set against off-whites and silvers. Fitted and styled to perfection on the models. I am head-over-heels for his final ball gown. I can just imagine how beautiful one would feel slipping that gown on.




XX
 

3 comments :

  1. I've always loved Christian Siriano's designs. Perfection to the upmost:)These are great selections. My favorite is the very first one. xx

    http://www.UndiscoveredWorth.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Christian and love these looks. He's really grown as a designer since his days on Project Runway. By far the most successful winner from that show.

    Thanks for posting! I hadn't seen all of the looks yet.

    xo

    Jessica
    http://loveadeline.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for sharing! love the little blue lace suit.

    www.punkrockparti.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always appreciated! xx

mindy erazo All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger