Blogger Crush: Vanilla Scented.

2.01.2013

Nothing excites me more than the discovery of a fabulous new blog (well except maybe hearing my doorbell ring when I order delivery...). I recently stumbled upon VANILLA SCENTED. A fashion type blog by Maria Van Nguyen, a college student from Norway living in New York city. From what I have read, she is a student at Parsons studying Fashion design. My mouth literally hit the floor when I saw her designs and creations. She is an incredible designer and extremely talented. I love her minimalistic aesthetic and oh so much white. 

I guaranteed will be keeping up to date with her fashion endeavors and will definitely be posting more about her later but as of now, I wanted to show this stunning jacket she created for one of her collections. It's a dream, no joke, I dreamt about wearing it. Super clean lines and a simple design in a luxe fabric. What's not to love.




This is just one of the pieces she will be showing for her collection in March. Today Miss Maria gave us another sneak peak at a lovely dress she made to accompany the jacket. You can check out the post HERE. Side-note: I really love her style of clothing, her fashion sketches are so ideal and can I mention how pretty she is? I'm a little obsessed already.

Brava girlfriend. I see great things for this young lady. Can't wait to see what she has in store. Make sure to check out her BLOG and follow. Oh and if you think her blog is amaze, check out how chic her INSTAGRAM pics are. Love. 

(PH: by Maria Van Nguyen @
 VanillaScented.freshnet.se)

6 comments :

  1. her blog and style is great--thanks for sharing! if you like that jacket, you should also check out the blog Love Aesthetics if you haven't already. she has a similar minimal style!

    xo
    Paige
    http://www.punkrockparti.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the suggestion. I will definitely make sure to check out her blog.

      xx

      Delete
  2. These photos are absolutely perfect! Wow thanks, great post :)
    Lucia
    http://luciasloves.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing :)
    I will definitely check out her blog.

    http://primpedandprimed.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the minimalistic designs. A bit like Cos-one of my favourite shops.
    http://www.quirkylifestyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Ann .. reminds me of COS too
    The jacket is gorgeous!

    THE2NDAVENUE.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always appreciated! xx

mindy erazo All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger