Personal Note: Je suis désolé.

3.22.2013

Hello my darlings,
My sincerest apologies for my lack of posts lately. I've had probably the craziest two weeks of my life. So many midterms and papers and on top of that, a cold decided to take over my body which has made it almost impossible for me to get out of bed these last couple of days. However, I'm starting to feel better now thankfully since I leave for Spring Break tonight. I'm not sure if I'll be able to update on my trip but regular posting should return in a little over a week. 

I have lots of great news to be sharing with all of you in the weeks to come so keep checking back! Also, I do update my TWITTER and INSTAGRAM often so follow me on those for my current happenings and states of thought. Hope you all are doing well and if you're going on spring break too, have fun! Beaucoup des bisous mes amies.  

 
(PH: tumblr)

2 comments :

  1. I've been loving the instagram updates, so no worries!

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment on my blog! Have fun on your Spring Break. xx

    www.laurettie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always appreciated! xx

mindy erazo All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger