Lately.

4.01.2013

Hello my darlings!
I'm backkk. I apologize again for taking so long to post. Life has really been hectic and it's going to continue for the next week but I love updating my blog so I will be taking the time to do so. Here's what I've been up to for the past week...

ONE: I went to Orlando with my family for spring break. I was able to see my older brother who is currently attending Harvard Grad. His break unfortunately was the week before so I only saw him for a couple days but it was nice catching up. We stayed at the beautiful Ritz-Carlton at the Grande Lakes. It was really lovely and we enjoyed ourselves. 

TWO: I was absolutely thrilled to go to Harry Potter land at Islands of Adventure. I'm a huuuuge Harry Potter fan and being there riding all the rides and drinking far too much Butter Beer was the highlight of my trip. 

THREE: I have seen this blk. water on tumblr so much when I found a store that sold it, I just had to purchase some to try. Thankfully, it just tasted like very clean water. I might add though, it was a little trippy drinking it every time and expecting a different taste...so i'll stick to clear water.

FOUR: Found these incredible CĂ©line (similar here) shoes at Saks Fifth. They were the perfect white pointed toe with a great geometric heel. Simplistic, edgy, and feminine. I fell in love. Sadly, the price tag was a bit far out of my range so I had to kindly set them back in their beautiful white box. 

Hope you all had a great week and a fantastic spring break if you had one. 


1 comments :

Comments are always appreciated! xx

mindy erazo All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger