Currently Lusting: 4.12.13

4.12.2013

ONE: The House of Gucci, a story about the Gucci family and all the drama that has surrounded their name and brand. My friend read it and recommended it to me so I'm hoping to pick up a copy of it for myself soon. 

TWO Lately, all I've been wanting to purchase is jewelry and beauty products. I was going through my jewelry box and sort of planning what pieces I wanted to add and realized I only have gold diamond studs and don't have any white gold. I feel like this is a must to have so I found this fab 1/2 karat, white gold diamond studs that are the perfect size. I already showed them to my parents and am hoping I'll get them for graduation? (Did you hear that Daddy? hmm?)

THREE: Like I said, beauty products have been on my mind and I've heard such fabulous things about Rodin's face oil. I tried some the last time I visited Barney's and fell in love but the price is a bit on the luxe side. Sometimes it's extremely hard not to splurge on beauty products though, right? 

FOUR: Although the weather is still extremely gloomy here in Boulder, I know the sunshine is not far away which means swimsuit season. I'm absolutely obsessed with the brand ZIMMERMANN and their swimsuits. Every single one is so beautiful, they have everything from sexy black minis to this super cute floral piece in a chic design. I want all of them!    

 

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated! xx

mindy erazo All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger