Gold on Gold on Gold.

8.15.2013

I recently have been on a jewelry binge where all I want to do is buy beautiful gold necklaces. Every store I go into, it's straight to the jewelry section to see what new goodies I can find. I've started to experiment with layering so mixing different styles and lengths of necklaces has been a nice update to my accessories.



 
From left to right : Heart Beat Necklace by SARAH CHLOE for GOOP || Personalized Name Necklace c/o ONECKLACE || Black Onyx by SHOPKEI


P.s. Remember to send in your questions by this weekend! I'm hoping to have the video up by Monday or Tuesday. 
Email :: mindyerazo@gmail.com
Twitter :: www.twitter.com/mindyerazo
Tumblr :: www.tumblr.com/mindyerazo

Ask away my darlings! 

 

5 comments :

  1. I love the heart beat necklace!

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these jewelry pieces, very cute!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww such a cute jewelry. please vote for me if you like to

    http://contributors.luckymag.com/post/skin-care-routine-with-seventh-generation-firming-serum

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always appreciated! xx

mindy erazo All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger