Inspiration: 8.12.13.

8.12.2013

Happy Monday....







Alright my darlings, I need your help!

So, here's the deal. I've been toying with the idea of starting a vlog (video blog) aside from my written blog. I get a lot of questions asking for style advice, beauty tips, blogging tips, etc. and I try my best to answer each and every question. However; some of the questions get a bit repetitive so I figured a better way to answer these questions is through a vlog so that you all can hear what others are asking as well. 
Not only will I want to answer questions, I'm thinking of making weekly videos reviewing products, giving tips and 'how-to's' and such. What does everyone think? I would really love feedback on this idea as well as QUESTIONS. I sort of want to start from scratch with the questions so please send some in be them questions you've already asked or new! They can be about absolutely WHATEVER, fashion/beauty related, general advice or personal, I'll try to answer them as best I can. You can write me any way you would like; leave a comment, email me, tweet me, whatever you fancy. I'm hoping to do my first video this week so hopefully I'll get a good amount of questions to start that. Also, I'm thinking of starting the questions in an anonymous manner but if you would like me to say who asked the question, just let me know.

Thanks for all the help and hopefully this will be the start of a new adventure for all of us. 

On a side note: I have been mentioning this for a while but I will be posting more personal style posts as well. I know that is definitely a question I get often and I have tried to remain somewhat anonymous in that sense, but fashion is what really drives this blog so I think personal posts are now becoming a necessity. So stay tuned for those as well. 

EMAIL: mindyerazo@gmail.com
TUMBLR: (easy for asking questions as well) www.tumblr.com/mindyerazo

let's do thissss
xx



(PH: various tumblrs)

4 comments :

  1. it would be cool starting vlogging!
    nice post
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am following you. Nice blog. Will you like to follow back?
    http://sandysandhu.blogspot.com/2013/08/leopard-generations.html#.UgjR-JKkohV
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/My-Fashion-Closet/324797994198575

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am excited! i love your blog. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's a great idea! Now is the time of blogger turning into vloggers haha. Something is in the air, as this makes the fourth blogger (self included) contemplating including video to their site in the past two weeks. I haven't quite mustered up the courage, but I think it's a great idea for bloggers!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always appreciated! xx

mindy erazo All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger