Inspiration: 8.21.13.

8.21.2013


 



Current State :: Moving. Organizing. Cleaning. Moving is one of the most irritating processes one has to endure. I never realize how much stuff I have until I have to pack it all up and then unpack it. So much JUNK. I don't even know how it accumulates since I try to keep my space as minimal as possible yet, here we are. Tossing and donating like crazy. Meanwhile, my mom decided if I was moving my rooms needed to be completely painted before I did so. So, here I am, taping and painting my life away for the past couple days so today's post is pure inspiration. It's what I need right now to stay sane until everything is back in order again. Enjoy. Oh, and happy hump day (weekend come fast!).
(PH: various tumblrs)

1 comments :

  1. I hope you get through the moving ok, sounds like a lot. Gorgeous images xx

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always appreciated! xx

mindy erazo All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger