Celebrity: 65th Emmy Fashion.

9.23.2013

Last night aired the 65th Emmy awards and it was all a bit confusing to me. Normally, I'm all for award shows. I round up my parent's, usually eat dinner in front of the tv with a glass of wine, and live tweet the show with some sort of sarcastic remarks, makes me feel like I'm a part of it, ya know? Like I'm sitting right next to George Clooning laughing about how they served Veuve instead of Dom Perignon. Well, last night seemed all too...sad. Neil Patrick Harris is a good host but he seems to make all his humor Broadway related which is obviously perfect for the Tony's - which is what I think he thought he was hosting? Too much song and dance for my taste. Anyways, there should have been more Tina Fey and Amy Poehler in my opinion and way less strange tributes to, uh, the airing of the JFK assassination and a weird cover of the Beatles by Carrie Underwood...

The fashion was weak and boring to me too. People were raving about gowns that I feel like I could purchase at Nordstrom in the 'not designer' section. No real 'wow' factors this year. However, there were a couple ladies that stood out to me so these are my favorite looks from the 65th ANNUAL EMMY AWARDS.


1. Kerry Washington in Marchesa || 2. Rose Byrne in a custom Calvin Klein || 3. Emilia Clarke in Dona Karan Atelier ||  Allison Williams in Ralph Lauren



Did any of you catch the Emmy's last night? What did everybody think about the fashion? 



(PH: HarparsBazaar.com)

2 comments :

  1. I've been seeing a lot of that Calvin Klein one and, while I hate him, it really was one of the only pretty ones that night.

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed, I'm not the biggest fan of his formal wear but I think this one should have been acknowledged more.

      xx

      Delete

Comments are always appreciated! xx

mindy erazo All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger