Instagram Crushes.

12.03.2012

As much as Instagram feels like it's a cliché now, I can't get enough of it. I love choosing filters for my images (Valencia please) and having a mini album with me all the time. I also, have some favorite users. They seem to take Instagram to a whole 'nother level, to an art form per say. Take a look...

RIGHT TO LEFT: 

Chic, no? I check these ladies every morning for a daily dose of inspiration. They all run really beautiful blogs as well so make sure to check them out and follow! You can find the links to their blogs and websites on their Instagram pages.

Also, if you'd like to follow my account, the link is on the right side of my page or click here

XX
(PH: all photos credited accordingly)

3 comments :

  1. Lovely pictures! Following you on instagram :)

    Kristine
    www.pugglewearsprada.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't get enough of it too! Nice moments! xxx

    www.stylentonic.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these!

    http://thelaconnection.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always appreciated! xx

mindy erazo All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger