Weekend Roundup.

3.04.2013























This Weekend, I was able to get away from Boulder for a little while and head up to Vail with some friends for the Burton US Open. We were a little more excited about the great restaurants and shopping but we were able to see the Santigold concert Saturday night after the competitions.

ONE: I had lunch at this fantastic restaurant, The Mountain Standard. It was so mountain chic with heavy wooded decor and glasses made from recycled wine bottles. I loved it. The food and service was fantastic as well. Can't wait to go back. 

TWO: A picture of my friend Kelly as we sipped champagne and started off with the Cajun peel-and-eat shrimp. 

THREE: At the Veuve Cliqcuot party at Matsuhisa. We got to drink a little more champagne and enjoy Santigold's sound check which excited us for the concert that night. I was fortunate enough to win a Veuve Snowboard in a raffle. So excited to hang it on my wall. (My obsession with Veuve is a bit out of control...)

FOUR: We went shopping in Vail Village and came to this super cute trendy boutique, Perch. It was so chic with lots of great designer clothing and beautiful décor. We met the owner and she was so nice and dressed really pretty.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!
For more pics and live updates, follow my Instagram and Twitter. Oh, and Happy Monday.
 

4 comments :

  1. Love your instagram photos!

    -Victor x

    http://digitalogphoto.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look of that restaurant and your photos of it. Beautiful.
    waitealittle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that's amazing you were able to go to the Burton US Open, I am so jealous! It looked amazing! I covered the World Ski & Snowboard Festival on my blog if you would like to check it out :)

    -Krystin Tysire xo
    www.girlinbetsey.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always appreciated! xx

mindy erazo All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger