Weekend Roundup.

3.04.2013























This Weekend, I was able to get away from Boulder for a little while and head up to Vail with some friends for the Burton US Open. We were a little more excited about the great restaurants and shopping but we were able to see the Santigold concert Saturday night after the competitions.

ONE: I had lunch at this fantastic restaurant, The Mountain Standard. It was so mountain chic with heavy wooded decor and glasses made from recycled wine bottles. I loved it. The food and service was fantastic as well. Can't wait to go back. 

TWO: A picture of my friend Kelly as we sipped champagne and started off with the Cajun peel-and-eat shrimp. 

THREE: At the Veuve Cliqcuot party at Matsuhisa. We got to drink a little more champagne and enjoy Santigold's sound check which excited us for the concert that night. I was fortunate enough to win a Veuve Snowboard in a raffle. So excited to hang it on my wall. (My obsession with Veuve is a bit out of control...)

FOUR: We went shopping in Vail Village and came to this super cute trendy boutique, Perch. It was so chic with lots of great designer clothing and beautiful d├ęcor. We met the owner and she was so nice and dressed really pretty.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!
For more pics and live updates, follow my Instagram and Twitter. Oh, and Happy Monday.
 

4 comments :

  1. Love your instagram photos!

    -Victor x

    http://digitalogphoto.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look of that restaurant and your photos of it. Beautiful.
    waitealittle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that's amazing you were able to go to the Burton US Open, I am so jealous! It looked amazing! I covered the World Ski & Snowboard Festival on my blog if you would like to check it out :)

    -Krystin Tysire xo
    www.girlinbetsey.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always appreciated! xx

mindy erazo All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger