Weekend Roundup.

4.28.2013

My posts have been lacking lately and I apologize! School has been awfully busy. I have finals for the last time as an undergrad. I can't believe how time has flown. In exactly thirteen days I will be graduating. I'm excited, nervous, anxious, and happy all at the same time. I'm thrilled for whats to come but I'm also extremely nervous to be leaving home in August. I've been an emotional wreck and I'm hoping after finals, I start enjoying all these coming changes. 

If you follow me on INSTAGRAM, you've probably seen me posting a lot of pictures of art lately. Well, like I said, it is the end of the semester when all my artsies are turning in their projects and displaying them. I absolutely love this time of year because I get to see what everyone has worked on from all the different departments. The image above (left) was located in the VAC and I wish I had grabbed the students name that made this but unfortunately, I forgot. It was a fantastic piece though. 
I've been making far too many trips to Starbucks lately and my caffeine intake is probably at an unhealthy level but its the only thing keeping me going at this point. I seriously cannot wait to be done! 

Hope you all had a happy weekend and if you're in the middle or about to start finals too, good luckk! I wish you all the best!

(PH: Personal Instagram +
 Follow me here)

2 comments :

Comments are always appreciated! xx

mindy erazo All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger